Welcome to the Dentist's Office

Welcome to the Dental Office blog. On this site we will share information on how we conquer the real-world challenges that we each face in our pursuit of running high-quality, successful, profitable and harmonious dental offices.

The Dental Blog invites you to share your knowledge, successes, failures and crazy stories with fellow dental professionals. Sharing our combined knowledge, we can each create our own unique dream practices.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Matching Uniforms or No Team Uniforms

I admit that this was never a big deal for me. I always let my staff decide whether they wanted to wear matching uniforms or not. It did affect me in that I had to wear the chosen scrubs but that was never a concern for me. My objective was to have a happy staff and almost nothing led to more disharmony than argumentation over uniforms.

Over the many years, I have had the staff choose all options. We wore the color of the day but different outfits, color of the day and matching outfit, no uniformity and everything in between. The funny thing was that no matter what the staff chose, it always wanted to change again soon.

Ultimately, we spent the majority of time wearing the color of the day and in matching uniforms. I think this was the cleanest and most professional look. I never got a vote – just the honor of paying – LOL.

Dr. Corey gold
President – Advanced Continuing Education Systems
www.aces4ce.com

9 comments:

  1. Great information, love reading your blog. Great share!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your website perfect for my needs nice post and lots of information about the provided treatment thanks.
    Children dentist Richmond Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post, thanks for sharing

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great information - thanks a lot for the detailed article! You might also be interested to know more about our company.Techno Data Group helps you achieve your business goals through customized database,connect with interested qualified prospects who are seeking information to move forward in the buying process.Dentist Email List

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Really helpful article, love reading your article.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete